Please see articles released by HRSA with regards to race meetings/attendance/changes etc. (updated 13/8/21)
COVID-19 UPDATE (13/8/21)
OWNERS BACK AT SA HARNESS RACING MEETINGS
Following the relaxation of SA Covid restrictions, owners are now able to attend the stables area at the upcoming Saturday and Monday Globe Derby Park meetings.
However, those attending must strictly adhere to all SA Health and SAPOL requirements which are currently in place.
These requirements can be found here
In addition, the current restrictions remain in place. These including:
- Trainer/Driver and Attendants entry through main stable entrance only
- Mandatory QR sign-in for all race meeting attendees.
- Masks to be worn throughout the duration of race meetings (unless eating, drinking or exempt)
- Restrictions on the number of people in an area will be in line with current social density requirements
- Requirement to socially distance at all times.
Finally, the risk to our industry from Covid is ever present. We ask that everyone attending this weekends meetings respect the restrictions that are in place so that both our participants, and industry at large is not compromised in any way.
For further information please contact:
ROSS NEAL | CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
(08) 8285 2899 • email@example.com